- File name: droom.sleepIfUCan1442997867[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 10.4
- File size: 8.63 MB
- File md5: 59cd756b8dd3951cd9c451e4f7ada26a
- File sha: 45c389b5c19fd981809fa8de4f3827f3b846de5f
- Update time: Wed, 09/23/2015 - 16:39
- What's New/Note: What's New ■Ver 10.3- Premium upgrade problem resolved- Battery consumption minimized■Ver 9.9-Urgent bug fix-Add snooze for all alarm dismiss method (in setting menu)-Prevent Alarmy from task manger kill (issue was in Lollipop)■Ver 9.8- Alarm history updated- Menu is improved■Ver 9.7- Battery consumption minimized- Alarm off method displayed on alarm list■Ver 9.5- New alarm off method added- Upgrade to Pro version feature added Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Megan Clampitt Great except Great except it turned off on its own after it rang for about half an hour. I have a hard time waking up and will sometimes let it ring for a while. If it just turns off then I fall back asleep. I can't figure out how to keep it from automatically turning off
- Kristle Miller It really works! This is the only thing that can get me up on early mornings! Thanks guys!
- Dialla Alihai I truly love the app!! This app is amazing!! It wakes me up sooooo quickly! I just got it this summer, about 4 days ago....... I have been testing it out, and its been such a good alarm.... No matter how tired i was i had to shut it off an it always woke me up...i think this will work perfectly for when my school starts tomorrow
- kara jafarinia Auto silence gitches are terrible! App used to be perfect until recently when it started having major glitches. I turned off auto silence options (which is the #1 reason why I used this alarm) but recently alarms are getting auto silenced regardless of the setting I choose... needs to be fixed asap.
- Jake Correa My first day Now that's what i call an alarm.. Haha.. I just woke up and boy let me tell you, this mofo app wont let me go back to sleep, i should be pissed right now but im smiling... Haha... Through this app I discovered that my phone's broken it's calibration, it won't register the shakes i do, probably means it's sensors broken and it can't make the orientation of my phone landscaped. This is only alarm so far than can wake me up..
- Jennifer Cook I have only used this app for about a month, but I have NEVER slept through this alarm- and I sleep through and/or snooze ALL of my alarms. It is AMAZING!!!!! I use the photo option. I automatically backup my photos to the cloud, so I unfortunately have about a million photos of my bathroom sink in the cloud...would love a way to disable that!