support saving/loading bracketing settings
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- At last an app that gives wide control of all the bracketing possibilities of the ThetaS. I had given this 4* as this is the only app to do this so far, although this app could do with further polishing and explanation. It would be good to show exposure times in a more familiar way rather than in decimals and also to be able to save bracket programs. I have now updated my rating to 5 stars as the option to save and load settings has been added. Further Update: I had been successfully using Auto Bracketing for Theta S including the facility to Save and Load settings. However I have just upgraded from Android 5.1.1 to Android 6.0.1 on my Nexus 6 phone and while the basic functions still work, the program crashes when I try to Load settings and the ability to Save has been lost.I can still see the setting files on the Nexus but the program cannot access them for some reason.
- Seems like work in progress. I could barely click anything before it repeatedly crashed.
- This is exactly the kind of app I need for my Theta S. Unfortunately it crashes immediately when I press any of the on screen buttons. (Nexus 6p, Android 6.0.1)
- Great! Managed to turn off the shutter sound. =)
- But a little more explanation of the various functions would be helpful.
- Please add predefined settings and auto! THANKS!