Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that lets you print from and scan to your Android device. Use your local wireless network to connect your Android device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.[Key Features]- Easy to use menu.- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).- Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: DropboxTM, OneDrive, Evernote®.- Scan directly to your Android device.- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.- No computer and no driver required.- The NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over an NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud Print to use this function.)*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud PrintTM, you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/)."[Advanced Functions] (Only available on new models.)"- Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.- Send a fax directly from your mobile device.(This app feature requires access to the contacts list on your mobile device.)- View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.- The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.- View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device.[Compatible Print Settings]- Paper Size -4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 9 x 13 cm)Photo 2L (5" x 7" / 13 x 18 cm)A4LetterLegalA3Ledger- Media Type -Glossy PaperPlain Paper- Copies -Up to 100[Compatible Scan Settings]- Document Size -A4Letter4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 9 x 13 cm)Card (2.4" x 3.5" / 60 x 90 mm)LegalA3Ledger- Scan Type -ColorColor (Fast)Black & White*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.*Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.*Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.*Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.*Please note the email address [email protected] is for feedback only. Unfortunately we cannot reply to inquiries sent to this address.
- File name:
- File version:
- File size:
- File md5:
- File sha:
- Update time:
Tue, 09/22/2015 - 15:35
- What's New/Note:
What's New - Ver 2.0.4[Bug Fix] Read more
- Brad Potts Works reasonably well Does the job. Buggy at times, however Brother seems to provide regular updates to fix things.
- April McMillan Finally.... I don't know if it was the app update or my device updating to Lollipop but this app is 100% faster & easier to use. I love it but I took away one star bc while the app saves my printer, it doesn't save my settings (paper size changes to "A4" after I set it to "letter", print quality resets to "fine", etc.). I can deal with that bc this app is much easier to use now.
- John Tilinger Works but Slow Never fails to work. It just takes a really long time.
- Ralf Richiie Oh no...Brother... I did the latest update and it broke. The icon grayed and it said it was Not installed. I had to un-install from the Store and re-install to get it up and running on my ASUS.
- John Angelico Previously disappointed but a little better now 20150910 better, because it accepts PDF. But inefficient on multiple copies: sends data again for each copy to be printed
- Tim Coyne Cannot connect to printer My LG G3 used to be able to connect to my printer but not anymore. It recognizes it on my network but will not connect. Please update!