- Compatibility modifications for various Android devices.Bubble Wars (Orb Wars 2.0) is two bubble shooter games in one.
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- I'm addicted to this game and love to play it.THANK YOU.ð
- After the update of 10-10-15 the game now crashes in the middle of a game!
- You have to think with this game. It's not just "point and shoot". If you don't plan your shots to take out, or build up, the most bubbles, you won't get past the level. Each level is a little harder than the one before. It's not predictable, either, because you never know when more bubbles will be added. Give it a try. You may like it.
- New glitch a couple of times it has frozen so to speak when your at the end of the game the last by bubble should change to that color so you can move on well it doesn't and i have to shut of the game. I still love this. Way love it Cant believe its not higher rated Works great and wow they take care of issue's quickly complain one day and next day or two they fix the problem so entertaining
- I've been a fan of the "bubble shooter" genre since the dawn of Snood, and Bubble Wars is one of the best implementations I've seen. The two included variations require subtly different approaches; increases in difficulty are set at increments that keep you hooked in. Another nice feature: no need to pause when you need to walk away; the game will wait for you (you can even close it and pick up later right where you left off).
- The STRESS BUSTING VALUE OF THIS ADDICTIVE GAME OFFERS SOME REDEMPTION TO ITS 5-7 CHEATS. IT SHOoTS IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN AIMED. IT HESITATES WHEN YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER IT. IT STOPS RANDOM COLORS WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO FAST WINS. ? WHY WOULD THEY ADD ENGINE CHEATS? SEEMS DESPERATE ON CODERS MOTIVES? GAME SUCKS DUE TO THE CHEATS! Still addictive though......