- minor bug fixesTravel to Northern Allansiaâs perilous Icefinger Mountains to defeat the wicked Snow Witch in this Fighting Fantasy adventure!
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- I'm becoming as addicted to these now as I was as a kid. Lovely production and good game mechanics. Keep making more and I will buy them instantly!
- Oh what a return to form! Thank you tinman for bringing one of the classic ff books back to life! The music, the feel, being able to change the look to a more retro feel and see both the original and new artwork...it's so well thought out. I love these fantasy books, and seeing them being treated so well and the original artwork being retained is heart warming, well done tinman!
- You've given me a wonderful way to revisit my childhood. I love the look and feel of the user interface - especially the ability to switch between modern and retro artwork. I would have liked to see an auto - mapping function (like in Forest of Doom), but I appreciate that some nostalgic readers prefer making their own maps. Again, thanks so much!
- Remember these?? They are as awesome now as they were 20 years ago. I find I'm able to remember my button path and quick travel thru the game but different modes and reading the actual pages gives the FF series a long life of its own. Get this and get the others!!!
- God these books were so enjoyable . They really suck you in an believe the world exists an just great story's an adventures . There like an adventure movie ie Lord of rings hobbit etc . The art work aswell was fantastic . They are what made these books so real an really gave you an idea of what was there . Fantastic .
- I am lose for words with these GA'S. Please buy each one and support this so Tin Man can take it to the Max Each time. If you have an imagination, like the fact that Luck plays a big part of how each session goes. Them you will fall in love with these Gamebook Adventures.....Promise!!!