- File name: com.prettysimple.criminalcaseandroid1443108179[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.6.4
- File size: 42.16 MB
- File md5: 98e65183377cbcb861efcb0dfbca357a
- File sha: b4ab19312af1978676c587aa0b9aed6a856676fd
- Update time: Thu, 09/24/2015 - 23:21
- What's New/Note:
- File name: com.prettysimple.criminalcaseandroid1442895948[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.6.3
- File size: 42.05 MB
- File md5: 919c4a5d2c72195291e40470b41b43f3
- File sha: c5843b6dbcc26253ebf3fa6e07c3ee33dbe42fb8
- Update time: Tue, 09/22/2015 - 12:20
- What's New/Note:
- Download Criminal Case 2.6.3 Apk
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Chris Newton Not a good game Poor game. It was a free game asking me for money within 5 minutes. I was literally at a 25 minute wait on a stop point within 5 minutes of playing the game. Amatuer Devs. Play other F2P games and see how they lure you in.
- Charmaine Macek I really love this game. But it really makes me made when you are promoted to the next level and you have energy points, they take the points you already have and loose them. The 110 points they give should be ADDED to the points you already have, not taken away. That is my only complaint for this game.
- shana terrazas I really like this game, but I don't like having to use my stars to get to the next step in solving the case. Also, if you don't sign in on fb you & ask friends to help you complete the reports at the end of the case, you have to either pay to go to the next case or wait 3 days. I tried waiting but on day 2 it still said 3 days to unlock.
- Amber M Levels It says you need people from Facebook to continued to level 3 like what if you don't have a Facebook like it's so stupid. Like of our didn't do that I probably would've given it 5 stars
- Stephanie B Please change for more stars! Its a good game only giving it one star because while investigating the crime is good. Just the extra investigating is so aggravating makes me not want to play it let us move to the next case if we want to let that be optional because I find it extremely boring!
- Maria Rose Addictive and fun I would give it five stars but since I've just started playing, my only complaint right now is that you can't take all the extra stars you earn to the next lvl! What's the point of finishing the case if you have to leave the stars? Let us bring our stars to the next lvl. Otherwise really like the game.