- Sonic Adventures pack! Race across the universe collecting the Doctors Sonic Screwdrivers!**25% off Time Crystal packs this week only - sale ends on 10/18th!**
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- The art is fantastic! My biggest complaints: 1. there are still many things about the game play that haven't been explained or don't make sense. For example, why bother telling how many damage points I'm doing if I can't see how much damage the enemy can take? I have similar issues with healing points. 2. Sometimes the gems don't actually stay where I place them (although this could be my phone).
- It's still 12, The "War" Doctor didn't use the name Doctor, He used Warrior.. So its 12.5 accurately... 15+ regenerations and a butt load of love from me, classic to now, just a fantastic representation of the mind of the Doctor.
- This type of game isn't my usual cup of tea, but between my daughter's recommendation and the Whovian angle, I had to give out a try. V3 UPDATE: New Kids area is great for a quick low stress game. Sonic adventures gives you a great level 50 team, perfect for casual players and beginners. Support is FANTASTIC!
- If you love Doctor Who, you will become addicted fast. Frustrated at times but absolutely fun for all ages.
- I really like this game. Play it daily. Looking forward to the free levels continuing through the upcoming season 9. The updates have great potential, but they need some work. I truly believe the premium cost should be less than half of what Tiny Rebel is asking. That would be reasonable and I believe they would have less bickering from fan area users. $10 is simply way too much for a small portion of an app.
- Game mechanics are good, but the concept is flawed. The doctor doesn't go around attacking everyone. He talks things out, solve puzzles, and thinks of roundabout ways to defeat his enemies. I wish this game was a little more accurate to what the doctor would actually do.