small bug fixes.A simple and addictive flick-and-go dungeon exploration RPG.
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- A reskin of Dungeon Flicker. Only difference is that this one contains microtransactions. The items you loot out of the chests have the exact same name as items in World of Warcraft. Exact same. Not even an attempt at an original name. Took bits and pieces from games that already exist and tried to copy-paste them into their own game while adding in a way for you to spend money.
- It looks like dungeon flicker I've never played dungeon flicker but I have seen photos I love the game though
- This game is just as its billed. Super fun and super simple. Ads aren't annoying and micro transactions aren't necessary or game breaking. Great fun for all.
- I don't know why some people call bad its great and awesome
- Fun and easy to get into. Here's what's not fun... When you lose a fight you lose all your experience. Which basically forces you to start from the 1st floor. Also, diamonds are so hard to find, you'll rarely get to shop at the store for potions unless you pay real money. Opening the next level costs coins, usually you will have to play the same dungeon 5 or 6 times to collect enough money to open the next level. And later on you'll have to play the same level about 30 times. Don't waste your time
- erm... there's something really wrong with the game. i open it an i can only see black background with falling "snow". when i try to tap on it, the dialog for choosing floors came up but then the lowest floor is 2 and not 1. after i dismiss that dialog, i can see the side menu, i opened the equipment dialog and i see my level is 500+ but im already over level 1000. same goes to the equipments and inventory, they seem to load from an old save or something. is the data storage implemented correctly?