FullDive VR - 3D YouTube
Features:➢ VR Video (2D/3D Player): Play all movies from an IMAX player in VR➢ VR YouTube: Stream any youtube videos in IMAX VR➢ 3D VR YouTube: Stream 3D youtube videos in IMAX VR➢ VR Camera : take pictures and video in VR ➢ VR Gallery : store and access your pictures, videos, and photosphere in VR➢ VR Browser : browse Facebook, Google, and everything else in VR➢ VR Market : access all VR applications in the marketFullDive VR app works with Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Headset and its full feature can be accessed using our own FullDive Wear headgear, which is coming out soon. You will have lots of fun exploring the future by using this app! Upcoming features:➢ FullDive Stream : Netflix, Hulu, Roku in VR➢ FullDive Bolt : Stream from your Computer Screen in VR➢ Mixed Reality Apps NOTE:If you are having issue with screen drifting or shifting left and right, please calibrate your device's sensor by following the steps below: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/59532/how-can-i-calibrate-the-tilting-sensor-on-androidThank you.What is FullDive?FullDive is a platform for virtual reality that connects with your smartphone. This allows the user to have easy and affordable access to a new world of media. You can watch videos like in a movie theater, stream YouTube videos like they have never been seen before, and even check social media from a completely unseen angle. FullDive is a virtual reality unit for the masses. Gone are the days when you need to be sitting in front of a screen to watch a movie. There’s no need to be paying thousands for a large television set to enjoy the movies you love. Mission of The FutureOur mission is to create 3D virtual reality glasses that connect to your smartphone, so it’s easy for developers and users to use. We want this to be available and affordable to every person who owns a smartphone.Founders Ed and Yosen are bringing this vision from the tech capital of the world, Silicon Valley. With humble backgrounds, the team is passionate about giving the VR experience not only here, but also to third world countries that can’t afford expensive kits. FullDive will be there in the near future.Play With the FutureFullDive’s software works with smartphone technology to display a much larger screen in virtual reality glasses. The screen is split into two images and displayed for each eye to create a cinematic 3D view, all from your smartphone.We currently have developed FullDive Video and FullDive YouTube app. More features will come out soon, such as FullDive Browser where you can browse websites in a VR experience, and FullDive Market where you can access all VR apps from other developers.In the near future, you will also have access to Netflix, Hulu, and Roku through FullDive Stream, so you can watch a massive selection of movies in virtual reality. And FullDive Bolt will allow you to stream straight from your computer screen.Access The Future of One WorldFullDive allows the average user in any country to access the future and enjoy media like it’s never been seen before. Our mission is to spread VR to everyone in this world.
- File name:
- File version:
- File size:
- File md5:
- File sha:
- Update time:
Mon, 09/28/2015 - 01:32
- What's New/Note:
What's New Icons updatedBugfixes Read more
- Bloodshot plays Drift When watch videos or try to browse I run into so much drift that I cannot watch a video without having to rotate my head in circles to watch a simple video pls fix.
- PAUL cal Have a headset using a bluetooth clicker can select apps but selecting a youtube video is difficult.after update works great.just updated to lollipop now blank screen when i select youtube app. Working fine youtube.would love to see the browser working with iplayer
- Carol Henriquez sierpe No good for me Doesn't play any youtube videos..the app freeze when trying to open videos
- Johand Prime Doesnt work at all on my redmi note. Just show shattered picture into mozaic, i hope developer could fix this issues, i can send screen capture if it could help.
- Muhammad Murtadho Great but still a bit buggy I'm on Galaxy Note 3. The app content is more than enough. I really like the video player interface. It's better than the other currently available apps. I probably consider it as the best interface and control. Yet, it got some bugs. The drifting bug bothers me a lot. In my case, it drifts into the left side. And sometime when I navigate through the menu the app just crash. If not for that annoying bugs I would give it 5 stars rate. Please fix it. Also subtitle menu would be nice for video player! ;)
- Michael Clare Can't get past menu screens The interface looks nice but nothing opens, I get tutorial screens and icons for YouTube and other apps can highlight them then nothing happens. Using Motorola droid turbo and Freefly headset.