A new paranormal threat has appeared. Get out there and save the city!
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- I love the game but I wish we didn't have to repeat the same mission over and over again to get rewards (that can be a little boring). The coins should be a little cheaper considering that we pay real money for them. Also if you can include a few missions where the rewards include chips and a decent amount of coins I will love the game even more. The app is a little heavy as well, my phone heats up after the first 20 mins. But so far you have done a great job!
- If it didn't constantly tell me I've lost connection even though my service, reception & data are perfectly fine. Didn't even get to play for more than half a minute before it pulled that B.S. Fix that issue & I'll rate 5 stars. Til then, doesn't really deserve any stars.
- I love the graphics some people hate it but it's pretty good I' ghostbustersð»
- I love this game but I think you should be able to upgrade buildings/jobs more than 1 at a time! Also I paid â¬4.49 for some gold coins (something I don't do very often!) and I haven't received my coins! and your customer support doesn't work for me to complain and get them! Please sort this and I will change my review!!
- I got this game and I immediately started playing when I opened the app! I thought it was an excellent way to get people interested in playing! The format is nice and easy to navigate, so it helps new players like me! I also love the fact that there are groups and competition! So you aren't really done with the game, because you want to be in first place! One thing that I would love to be added would probably be "Events" to where you can unlock new costumes, get special blasters, or even new characters!
- Loading times are outrageously horrible, and everything has a loading time. Slimer and Stay Puft card packs have to load when the game loads, really? Even when the card pack logo had to be right there on the map. Other than loading times holding things up, it's pretty decent