-Achievements and Leaderboards now fixed
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Hammer Bomb is a pacman like game going through an undiscovered maze and you need to find chests and find crystals to gain xp. Keep adding updates. GO CRESCENT MOON GAMES!!!!!
- I almost didn't download this but I'm happy I did. Looks simple at first, but is pretty hard sometimes. The random monsters wandering about the stage are surprisingly fun. Well worth the download.
- Whenever an ad pops up, I just get a black screen. I have to force close game to get out of it. Continue game just starts me over from level 1. Other than that I love it. Must have to still give it 4 stars. Please fix those bugs as it makes it almost impossible to advance past level 8 or 9.
- I wish there were classes that gave passive and/or active, upgradeable skill perks. Mages can forcefield once per floor per skill level, warrior gets an extra heart per skill level, that kind of thing. Maybe weapon proficiency, where you gain more charges as your kill count with said weapon type rises. I feel like it would have more replay value and more goals to achieve.
- I freaking love this game and would gladly pay for the ad-free version just to support the developers, except for one big issue: turning off sound doesn't actually turn off all sound. Quest dialogue and boss fight effects still come through. Fix this, and I'll happily buy the game and change my rating to five stars!
- Its a maze game where you find gold, monsters, weapons and crystals. Fun for anyone who likes a challenging 1st person adventure.