- Update! New Characters, Quests, and Locations await you!
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- So-so. Not as good as Mystery Society or Blackstone but it is the kind of game I enjoy, so I'll keep plodding along .
- It's a little confusing the way the rooms are set up... Years, but no other identifiers (street, library, etc). Unless you are following a quest, it's hard to know where you're going until you get there. Resolution could be a bit better, especially in the destroyed lab.. It's really hard to distinguish things there. All in all I like it, though! Energy is pretty good, and 100 friends capacity is nice. Thanks!
- I play HOGs on my desktop and was delighted to find them in the Google store for my tablet. When asked to play and review Times Crimes, I could not wait to do so. It is interesting, challenging and I would purchase this game. Once the upper levels are reached (15 and beyond), I ran into glitches. Sparks would not be added, when one used, 2 would disappear from hints. Amethysts earned would not be credited properly. Screens froze and objects found would not disappear. Had to uninstall and reinstall which means all progress lost not to mention friends and inventory! NEW PROBLEM: will not play videos when given the opportunity to watch a video to gain more time. I can click till the cows come home. Am I doing something wrong?
- This game is just as much fun as the others, it's a bit different than the other game's tho cause of traveling back and fourth in time. It's kinda cool.
- Seems alright although I do miss the mini games. Good with the sides bars to help with scrolling.
- Fun,like that you can objects and that. They move around. More of a challenge.