Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- This app has been incredibly useful during my time in Japan, I don't know what I would have done without it. I cannot ignore the issue of battery drain due to the app constantly seeking location information, even when the app is closed. The only way to stop it is to use the "Force Stop" button in Android app settings
- Most of my travel in Tokyo area was by train, much time was wasted on finding which platform to board for the correct direction (would get on a train to find its going the other way). This also provides a nice map of ALL trains and stops all in English: Google would only suggest some lines over others. I found the Japanese app Navitime advertised on a train , but found they made an international version and I am very thankful!!
- Great app, but it doesn't inform me when I need to pay a basic fare when taking a reserved seat limited express.
- Very useful
- Huge battery drain being cause by continuous location requests, even when the app isn't in the foreground. Android reporting 22% drain since last charge and I haven't even launched the app.
- It's missing some cheap routes on the Kintetsu but overall finds good routes and timeline is easy to read. I would have love to keep this on my phone but it was draining way too much battery.