- File name: com.kroger.mobile1443705949[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 11.3
- File size: 7.61 MB
- File md5: 4de97cf5d00b9e51ff254fa7b62a4c9a
- File sha: 092cdeb4754fd63d389b422bc22de3169d01ef88
- Update time: Thu, 10/01/2015 - 21:23
- What's New/Note: What's New Version 11.3 of the mobile app is here!- We’ve changed how to view weekly ad circulars in the mobile app. You’ll see a carousel of larger images of weekly ad circulars and you can find a full page view of the weekly ad.- We’ve made enhancements to scanning items by creating a split screen view, so you can see items you’ve just added to your list. You won’t have to leave item scanning to view item details.If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 800-576-4377. Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Joey Turincio Save avrg $20 a week Works great at fist I thought coupons didnt work at checkbout intil the cashier told me it comes off after you hit pay now and sijce then ive saved 20-30 dollars a trip
- Corina Isler Not working Again Checkout! I thought it was fixed but nope my coupons still don't come off at checkout. With the holidays coming up you should make sure that the app is working correctly. If this is not fixed soon I will start using&shopping at Meijer since it appears no issues with their app & it will be worth it to spend a little more money than have to deal with Customer service to get money back for my coupons & waisting my time. I have messaged about this to customer service but no changes have been made. PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!!
- William Klauss Does not work right Went I try to use it at the self check out dose not get scan went I use the card scan so I can't use the digital coupon. Get it fixed then I will give it 5 star's
- Melissa C Love it! When everything is working smoothly! Combine with some other Savings apps and it's even better! *However, every time there is an update it loses my savings card. When I try to re-register my card it will say that it is connected with another account/email or that the number is invalid. It's frustrating to have to uninstall, reinstall, and remember your password to log in to the app. Especially on the fly...
- Thomas Fisher Could improve The password protection on the prescription part is a joke. 3 times logging in, 3 times having to renew password only to have it lock me out for 30 minutes. Which is fine since the email takes 3 hours to hit my acct anyway. If we have password or pattern protection on our devices, why the need for all the passwords? One password should suffice for both parts.
- Jennepher Tanner I LOOOOVE the update!! I just updated it this morning. I love the print views when you're viewing the ads. This way I can QUICKLY scroll through the ad without having to look at each item separately. I still use the other view (the list), but only when I'm sitting down to make my real list. I use the list on the app as well, but sometimes, I don't get good enough signal in my Kroger, so I have my backup paper list matched with coupons, so it's easily accessible. But seriously, thanks for adding the paper ad. It makes life easier.