Please note that MMGuardian has over 160K downloads, but was relaunched, thus shows a much lower number of downloads here. Also, most 1 star ratings are from kids :)
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- It won't let me register and keeps saying wrong password. Idk
- Kids hate but it but this mom loves it! Recommended it to friends and family and they all agree!
- This app is awesome! It does everything that I needed in a parental app. We just got it, so I will update the review on an as needed basis. So far though, I am very pleased with being able to monitor my child's online activities without having to actually hover. I also like the ability to locate my child for safety and for my peace of mind. Another great feature is that the app will send reports of your child's phone activity to your phone. Once again, great job! Thanks so much!
- Love the app, love being able to have peace of mind with my child having a smartphone!
- Installed on my 12 yr olds phone only to have it totally lock his phone. We are experiencing unbelievable difficulty in removing the app even from the online website. The next step is resetting the phone. This app doesn't even deserve one star
- We downloaded and purchased the app on our sons phone for $49.99. The first day he was able to disable the location services by turning off the GPS. We haven't even made it a entire week and he has figured out how to completely disable mmguardian from being used at all. I'm not going to mention how he did it on here but this was a complete waste of $50. I set up a lock out time on school nights and he disables it and can still call & text! Not happy!!