- File name: com.chris.mydays1443408318[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 1.42
- File size: 2.45 MB
- File md5: 25bb365cf53d85799f6face085d91fdd
- File sha: d184f665ce043b4a11aea8079cbb719ee4e8c54a
- Update time: Mon, 09/28/2015 - 10:43
- What's New/Note: What's New fixed in 1.42- force close at startupd on some devicesfixed in 1.41- force close in background on some devicesfixed in 1.4- crash after start- end period was not shown Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Leila Layla Used to be great until they changed they're advertising to full screen There used to be advertising banners at the bottom of the screen, which many free apps have, and is fair enough. But now you get a FULL screen of advertising which you can only get rid of by pressing an "OK" button, which then opens up your browser. WTF????? Used to love this app, now I hate it!
- Emily Wilson Love this! I love this app! It's helped with so much. I've used it for over 2 years, but I've got a new phone and lost all my data! Is there any way to get it back? (I see now what I should have done, but its a little late now)
- Hilary Hake Used to be a 5 star app. Updated: I have been using this app for years. Since the last update, I can't even get the app to respond when there aren't any pop ups. I can't input notes, I can't input my period, I can't read notes and I can't use the menu. It's now officially useless. Please fix ASAP!*response from developer was to buy the app. I can't even input when my period starts, when it ends, use the menu, etc and I'm supposed to BUY the app? No thanks. Does this mean the free app is no longer working?
- Melissa Stevens Got a new phone and everything is gone :( I've used this app for over 2 years. It's saved me from a lot of headaches but every time I either get a new phone or have to wipe my phone clean I lose all my info and have to start from scratch :( I wish there was a way to fix this.
- Maggie Toles Crashes when loading saved data Used to live by this app until it screwed up. It won't let me load years worth of saved data. No update has fixed this problem and I'm really bummed out.
- Geraldine Akello TOTALLY THE BEST :-) Started using MyDays in August 2013 to track my fertility and despite my very unpredictable cycle it would predict my period days fairly accurately. In March 2014 we tried conceiving and started three days before the indicated ovulation days till three days after and we hit the jackpot during that first try. In late november God Blessed us with our daughter.She came abit early due to some pregnancy related complications. Now that i've resumed my menses this May 2015 i'm back to charting again :-)