On My Own's newest release is now available on Android! We created an Update Video to explain the new features:Lose yourself in this 2D, randomly generated woodland survival adventure.
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Cant play for shet because these little turds of "tips" don't help enough. And why tf is my character so sleepy? Niqqa can't go gawd dayum 3 minutes without trippin'
- It keeps getting stuck and messed up.
- I like it but it's really hard, can u try to make the game a bit easyer or like a settings thing were u can choose easy, meadom (think thats how u spell it) and hard. Plz do that plz plz plz plz plz plzplz!! Plz?
- What a beautiful game. Not easy though. I feel I am missing so much of the product because of its difficulty (maybe trying to be too realistic?). More assistance, more food/energy, or something else would be more encouraging to play.
- I will keep this installed in hopes that it improves. Learning curve too steep. I have no idea how to craft items. I only was able to create a trap, but winter came so quick I had no time to store up bait to catch anything. Hunger comes to quickly. Add an easier setting.
- I wish instead of saving, then dying, you wouldn't have to start all over. Instead, starving back up at the save point.