- File name: com.synergetechsolutions.nearbylive1443746535[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 5.55 MB
- File md5: 89c6171b8d1da06c9c817478ce6befa4
- File sha: a1058f1cdf970d745a9a7d20bd13ada1ae838a90
- Update time: Fri, 10/02/2015 - 08:41
- What's New/Note: What's New Bug fixes. Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Pramod kanojia Upgrade Needs lots of upgrades just like windows user. Most of things are not even in this application but for same application windows user jas many options and they like to chat with this.
- Tom Murton Slow and buggy Takes forever to load anything, tiny pics when browsing pics meaning you have to go into profiles which is very very slow.
- Azizul Islam Rahin Windows app has more features than this. Like messages detail(sent,delivered and read) can't edit my profile widely etc.
- Matthew Mitsui The site - not just the app - is absolute garbage. I have never been able to log in except for the first time I registered. To solve this, I've tried to reset my password several times, and this has NEVER worked! I contacted Support a while ago but have yet to receive any response. So I currently have a dead account and can do nothing about it. At least it increases their population. It's not just the app that's bad; it's their whole infrastructure.
- Gabriel R Needs too much work. This app needs a boat load of work. Horrible user interface, lacking so many options in settings, takes too long to load images and preview images are extremely zoomed in for no particular reason. The chat is bad and notifications barely arrive. On the Windows Phone version you can select to look at the group you're in but this app does not allow you to view that group for whatever reason. This is absurd in this day in age. Contract a dang mobile app dev and fix this. You guys make enough money to do so.
- Desmen Jayaprakash Compared to windows nearby live When Compared to windows nearby live its really worst one we can't see the read notification in Android it ll be good if u implement it in Android also