1.0.7 - 1.0.13Editor's Choice 1/2 price sale now on!!!
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- This game laggs as hell on my lg g2 d802 with Blisspop v3.3 (Android 5.1); like fps drops from 40 to 15 for a short time...couldn't play much with this laggs, so one star for now
- Downloaded to my Shield Tablet and then immediately pulled out the Shield Portable. I hope you all can bring the other Oddworld games over too, like munches Odyssey. With my love for oddworld, this was an instabuy for me :-) Just as an update, I love how you all keep updating this game, for giggles I decided to download and install this on my modded Amazon Kindle (otter x mod with lollipop ROM) and besides some graphics glitches in the main menu the game actually runs!!!! Also last update fixed my performan
- The game is fun and is just like the Xbox release. Though it tends to crash. If i could recommend something it would be a designated reload button or just better overall touchscreen optimization. To anyone who played the original game I suggest playing on easy if you played on medium. The game can already get crazy hard in some parts. So hard + touch controls = pretty tough
- I'd love to be able to relive this game from the Xbox days but when I reach around 80% it says error downloading? I've got like 7gb free space so that's not it. Help would be appreciated
- I recently got a new Sony Xperia Z and it met all of the requirements written on the game description, I am playing on a medium resolution with mostly low performance settings but still having problems with lag specially on sewer levels, other than that, this is a really cool game.
- No problems having played this on my HTC One Remix (Stock OS, Verizon), Acer Iconia 8 & on Nextbook 10.1 both with Intel processors. Pushed the settings to their max. Although the touch screen controls aren't perfect their not a bust either, just gotta adapt & play around with their settings. Well worth the $, it's a great port.