Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- I really like this app and it helps me a lot. However I would be even happier with it if you would at the possibility to change the daily alert for certain apps from time to an "opening counter", as I have bigger problems with apps constantly calling you back, than with games pulling at lot of time in one playing session. Adding this makes it almost perfect for me. Thanks a lot, Enrique
- The only thing i disliked is that i cant add more apps to usage alerts. But its a great app, i can only recommend it to everyone.
- The UI is a quite confusing, and the break scheduling should be more prominently featured. Also, needs and option to only be able to exit breaks with a password, which I can give to a friend.
- I love being able to see my usage. I woke up 3 hours ago and have already spent over an hour on my phone... Eye opening. The blocker/ scheduled breaks are awesome and have seriously improved my productivity at work.
- It wonderfully tracks app usage. Unfortunately it's seems more skewed to limiting usage, which that's fine if that's ONLY what you need. How about providing the user with even more valuable tools based on this information such as housekeeping, organizing, and a sleuth of other things that would provide help with all the good app usage a user provides data about. Used it for a long time but it offers no such benefits to better utilize my apps more effectively. Skewed too much to app usage negativity.
- Good tracking app, but fails to for "Tapped Out" correctly; I was on for half an hour and it only registered for 4 minutes.