- File name: com.screentime.rc1443919849[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.5.6
- File size: 5.25 MB
- File md5: 0e76d9df8a6cbc05a80b3ae2863d75ef
- File sha: 80e8ff1385b473b92a65d663af71ce8ebe3aae57
- Update time: Sun, 10/04/2015 - 08:49
- What's New/Note: What's New 2.5.6* Update older kids app to new version2.5.5* Made branding more consistent* Removed camera requirement to enable use on 1st gen Nexus 7 (and others)2.5.4* Back To School Promotion2.5.3* Web pages now open in default web browser2.5.2* Works with latest Android update2.5.1* A few bug fixes2.5.0* New simplified setup flow. New Camera permission required to scan QR code2.4.3* Translated into Korean!2.4.2* Translated into Spanish and Russian! Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Scott Powell www_MySpyApp.сom - Best Parental Control Service! I recommend this awazing site """ MySpyApp . сom """ to everyone! Find MySpyApp on Google Search & know all secrets.
- Shauna McFadden No More Control Screen Time was working perfectly. Now it's not. It doesn't always record activity. It doesn't provide lockout times when scheduled. And it takes restarting my kids device before my changes take place, if they do at all. Why am I paying for this service?
- Jeremy McAllister Great! Awesome way to remotely "parent" your child(ren). Our kids used to spend hours on their devices - now they're limited to about an hour a day. Not crazy about the side loaded app but maybe that will change with an update. People that complain about the fee need to understand that extensive amounts of time has been put in to this - do you work for free?
- D3spicable Mind Very good App to allow my children to develop their own time management skills for later life. My only gripe would be that sometimes it will stop the kids getting onto their games saying "daily limit reached" when they have not even turned it on all day, but after they are restarted and they jump in and out of game it usually sorts itself out :-)
- daniel pina Works as described! This app really does a great job of managing screen time. I love it and it has nearly eliminated arguments about electronics.
- Deanna Mayo This app really does it all. In the past it was difficult to control both what my son had access to and how much he was using his tablet. This app takes care of both. I have had it over a month now and have yet to have any problems. Keep in mind the one star ratings may be from the kids that are finding their screen time limited - exactly what this app is made for! What have I used it for? 1) Setting daily limits for time spent on games, video, etc. 2) Blocked any apps that I didn't want him to have access to at all 3) Allowed other apps (music, calendar, educational, reading) to not be restricted by a daily time limit (but still restricted by bedtime - no midnight reading when he should be sleeping!) 4) view daily reports of how much time AND what he has used it for at for the day 5) easily change the restrictions from my phone - adding time if needed (car rides, etc.) or taking away (bad behavior) While I can see some kids resenting it, it has improved our struggles. He knows his limits and can decide (within reason) when to use his time and I don't feel the need to nag him. Great app, highly recommend!!