-Bug fixes.Download SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete to fully protect your Androidâ¢ devices, and access Backup & Sync and Password Manager features.
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- My subscription is over, do not want to renew, and it will not let me delete the app. I have tried having them email me for password help, but I never get an email. The app is taking up space on my phone that I can't delete.
- I have the webroot complete or whatever their highest tier plan is called and it works great on mobile and PC, does as advertised and works very seamlessly which is important to me while also keeping me protected which is equally important. Just keep working on making the app even more effective and optimized and I'll definitely stick with webroot.
- Quick, easy and secure. Recently moved from Symantec Endpoint Protection (No support for Win10 at the time) on home machines and AVG on mobiles. Works like a charm, no fuss other than determining which keycode to use and accidentally buying an extra because I wasn't paying attention - but I can use that one on another mobile device so it's a non-issue. Nice work on a simple to use app that does a great job of keeping the bad guys away...
- I just opened the package and installed on pc with no problem. Download it in my phone and it tells me I have the wrong key code. I have re-entered several times. It will not let me log in. What is the point in getting it specifically for up to 3 devices when I can only make it work for 1?
- I bought this antivirus for 5 devices, and this one is working perfectly in my Note 5. What is the difference between "Complete" and "Premier" in android? I can't find "Password Manager" application for mobile device.
- I have this application for a few years now and is awesome. Have it installed in my computer and android phone and since then no worries. Keep the good work, congratulations.