- File name: com.kathleenOswald.solitaireGooglePlay1441146387[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.2
- File size: 8.42 MB
- File md5: 0f0c821f438714185b86d051d735f049
- File sha: 154a42891ec751318e18c4e3f819a978adcb5087
- Update time: Wed, 09/02/2015 - 06:25
- What's New/Note: What's New Version 2.2-Added new bigger cards(You can simply change to the old cards in the settings page)-Enhanced game menus-Improved game play Read more
- File name: com.kathleenOswald.solitaireGooglePlay1439306738[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.15
- File size: 4.72 MB
- File md5: 8c8e77d72e15fbcd18b081c6af1003e3
- File sha: 7394c121f26e02ddc9643199935dc278067ad49b
- Update time: Tue, 08/11/2015 - 23:08
- What's New/Note: What's New Version 2.14- Improved Gameplay by having the game clock start after the first move- Bug FixesVersion 2.1-We made the cards bigger!-You can now reply a hand.-Updated the settings page.-Added a deal left handed setting.-Now you can undo through deck recycles.Version 2.0-Improved Animation-Various fixesVersion 1.1-Added auto win button for when all cards are flipped over Read more
- Download Solitaire 2.15 Apk
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Deanna Marion Almost a perfactly solitaire It's a little slow responding when trying to move a card, but then again sometimes it's not. Fix the response and I'd gladly give it a five. Oh yah it also needs a option to finish laying down cards for you when you've won the game.
- Elayne Edwards No high fives I don't like that you have to clear all the cards when it's obvious you're going to win. If there are no cards remaining face down on a stack (opponents board), the system should automatically upload the cards to the top of the board to complete the game. Instead you have to select each card to complete the sequence which adds minutes to your completion time. Not cool!
- MATT HOFFMAN What I look at it and I'm like "it's solitare. What can go wrong?" So I download it and opened it, and it makes a sound that ripes my ear in half. Then, when I try to actually play it, it ignores almost everything that I tell it to do. So yeah.
- Sarah Kenney Functional but.... It works but does some of the thinking for you. The design is not particularly attractive, and it times how long it takes you without pausing the stop watch when you look at settings.
- Dawn Frazier I like to win App flips deck 1 card at a time vs. 3, which I like. It also allows the same game to be replayed so you can play until you win. I play without sound, so that is a non issue for me.
- Zach Beetsch Work on sound. I really like the game and it's better with music but the sound can't be on in the game otherwise it makes the music sound like crap nothing I cant live without but its just kinda annoyng. Highly recommend this game if you like solitaire.