- File name: org.thoughtcrime.securesms1443592677[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.28.1
- File size: 10.65 MB
- File md5: b262723adc5343171359eff97a114418
- File sha: c4dec41658532188ed9af5e501ea950649ea5423
- Update time: Wed, 09/30/2015 - 13:55
- What's New/Note: What's New Changes in 2.28.1:★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.27.2:★ Support for large attachments!★ Support for using the system-provided emoji.★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.26.5:★ Media download controls.★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.25.3:★ Support for notification privacy settings (hide sender or message body in system notifications).★ Bug fixes and performance improvements. Read more
- File name: org.thoughtcrime.securesms1443196072[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 2.27.2
- File size: 10.65 MB
- File md5: 90b0ac6ba6cf7bc2b9c151c0703e5222
- File sha: e520f3c63a538814cb238342ad63795caae746c7
- Update time: Fri, 09/25/2015 - 23:40
- What's New/Note: What's New Changes in 2.27.2:★ Support for large attachments!★ Support for using the system-provided emoji.★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.26.5:★ Media download controls.★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.25.3:★ Support for notification privacy settings (hide sender or message body in system notifications).★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.Changes in 2.24.1:★ Animated GIF Support!★ Bug fixes and performance improvements. Read more
- Download TextSecure Private Messenger 2.27.2 Apk
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Andrew Crowder I didn't get TextSecure for the encryption, because frankly I don't expect any other friends would ever bother to use this app. I just wanted an SMS replacement that wouldn't harvest my info, but I never thought I'd find something so full-featured and polished. However, MMS is dead slow, and now that pushbullet supports end-to-end encryption, I agree with others that support for the service is definitely desirable. The app also seems to have problems with changing screen orientation.
- Cedric Lau They listen to users! I finally updated the app to the latest version because they brought back support for system emojis which is something some of us asked for. Together with all the privacy features and new support for large media this app deserves five stars.
- Gary Armstrong Should be default on Nexus cellphones Always improving. Clean material design, very stable and awesome integration with iOS Signal. Moxie and his team have developed the most secure app on the planet. Google should make this messaging app the default SMS/MMS/IM app on Nexus mobiles. Encourage your colleagues, friends and family to use this app. You will not be disappointed.
- Michel Gutierrez Thanks for giving the option Everything else is running perfect for me. I like the service, will keep using the service specially now that you could disabled the app emoji
- Nuno Cruces Nice to see the emoji back.
- Joseph Torres I use it everyday! Awesome Secure Messenger. Please consider the ability to attach any type of file and video chat in the future.