-Bug fixesTHETA+ is an app that allows you to easily edit the spherical images shot with RICOH THETA. It enables trimming, switching the view mode, changing the color tone, and other editing operations, and the edited images can be shared easily by posting to social networks such as Instagram or Facebook.
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Love being able to check out different views and find new and interesting angles for my shots. Would be great if it could import from the camera and even better if it would import the high res image. It would also be super cool if I could save coordinates so I can apply them to other images. Sometimes I take multiple images so I can erase myself from photos easier or do other effects and having an option like this would make it a lot easier to do that. Otherwise a pretty cool app so far
- Works fine but where is the 'Save Image' function? I only have the option to export the image to one of my other programs OR export to Dropbox, go back to DB, then download it back to my gallery. What gives?
- This is incredible. I had coded a Tiny Planet translator, but this exceeds anything I've done. Love the rectilinear and time lapse. Oh, and the edit is saved automatically to your device when you share.
- I'm missing a simple brightness/contrast/saturation adjustment and maybe gamma correction to brighten up images taken in sunlight (blue sky, dark objects).
- I'm using Samsung Tab S. It crashes when open file for editing
- Feels like crap after years of waiting for such tool. - can't save images to device - only sharing with social media! - unable to browse pictures saved on extSD card! - filters are a joke