- File name: com.tripadvisor.tripadvisor1443348794[www.apkdigg.co].apk
- File version: 12.2.1
- File size: 40.46 MB
- File md5: 63e5a7fd94865bf63889a034f0e29195
- File sha: 28891039cc8e072a1f9188205a6649f826976fbb
- Update time: Sun, 09/27/2015 - 18:11
- What's New/Note: What's New Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the Play Store every 2 weeks.Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the Play Store!*** Read more
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- Teddie McHan Splash resort Panama city fl. Smokers everywhere. Can't sit out on your own balcony without smelling smoke! Smoking going on down at the pool area. I do not like my children smelling 2nd hand smoke. Couldn't avoid it. People are allowed to smoke even though it is a non smoking resort.
- Chris Perkins Needs work No better than using a web browser on my tablet. Download feature is nice. Could use an itinerary planner.
- Jenn Ross City Guides now not supported??? Where are all my Boston City Guide SAVES??? Not listed in this app I had to download to access the information! Spent ALOT of time gathering that info for an upcoming trip this wkend...WTF TripAdvisor?
- shamila mendis Cool spot HIkkaduwa I had a amazing food experience in this place on 23rd night , the service is extreamly good with a wonderful claim surrounding and freindly service.
- sharon harvey Frustrating & time consuming to use This app has great potential though I have yet to find another in comparison. Navigation needs way better improvement( not user friendly) and once you submit a review you can't go back to edit or remove.... absolutely annoying & unfair to business's! A customization feature should be made available for this. I feel this is very important! Businesses change... for better or worse.
- Katherine Schill Unbeatable dinner experience! Wednesday evening anniversary dinner became a dining experience! The calamari appetizer (lightly breaded small squids with spicy but not overpowering sauce ) began the meal along with a bottle of Vinho Verde from the Douro Valley - both very tasty. Entrees of octopus with sweet potato and a fish Florentine pastry with vegetable accents were well presented and melt-in-your-mouth devine. We kept thinking, "How did they do that?" And "They've now set the stand for all fish entrees." Don't