Wifi Inspector v3.5Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wireless network without your permission? Your connection is slow and you suspect that someone are stealing your wifi? Are you afraid that the neighbor may have access to your personal data?
Download Form Google Play
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours([email protected]).
- My speed slowed down and I was wondering why... I have my neighbors connected. Try to crack pasworrd now. B-) app is great...does what you said it will do. Keep the good work guys!
- I have always wondered to see if someone was using my wifi because it was so slow and i just had 1 device connected well thats wat i thoght untill i downloded this app and there were 2 other unknowed devices so i called my company and they fix it thanks for this amazing app!
- Just downloaded this app expecting wonderful things but every time I try to use the app it just disconnects my WiFi leaving me more concerned than ever. ð
- Good utility. Performs as advertised. Excellent to reveal any unwanted users on our system.
- This is the only mapper I've found that tracks MAC addresses separate from access points. All others require you to reenter all your device notes if you connect to the LAN via a different AP. Would be better if it also remembered and showed devices that go offline (perhaps in a different color).
- This app does what it says, but I can't give it a 5 yet because it shows all the DEVICES connected to my network, but it doesn't show if one of the DEVICES it's counting is my router. That would help as mine shows all my DEVICES & 1 that I am not sure if it's my router or not. You need to clarify this then I will give it a 5!